Hair only needs to be washed once or twice a week and not anymore. I know a lot of you are probably thinking there is no way I can do that. Many of you complain that your hair needs to be washed frequently to remove grease and other pollutants. But really the truth is too much washing makes dry hair drier and oily hair oilier.
One of the best way to to ensure thick, healthy hair is to use lukewarm water when shampooing and cold water for the final rinse. Follow these tips to help improve your hair's length, body and shine.
- Find a natural or organic shampoo and conditioner that is free of sulphates and parabens.
- Wash your hair once or twice a week (trust me just try)
- While your hair is wet use a wide tooth comb and not a brush to comb your hair since hair is very elastic at this point and can be damaged by rough handling.
- Use the best hair brushes you can afford. Pure bristle brushes are the best (remember to wash your brushes once a week).
- Regularly massage your scalp. Thus increases blood flow to your hair follicles and greatly improves condition of your hair.
- Brush your hair (30-40x) for normal to fine hair and (20-30x) if you have oily hair.
- Find a great serum like kosia naturals growth and shine serum which has a blend of moringa , argan or camellia oils just to name a few) and give your hair a deep treatment once a week,or when you feel your hair needs it.
Hope you fall in love with your hair again. xo