The Moringa tree, is native to Ghana, West Africa and has been revered for thousands of years as a miracle tree. For example, Moringa oil has been used in skin preparations and ointments since Egyptian times. The oil pressed from its seeds is full of radiance-boosting fatty acids. For more information visit Kosia Naturals - Love Yourself
Moringa oil has tremendous cosmetic value and is used in skin, body and hair care as a moisturizer and conditioner. The cytokinins in moringa are one of the key reasons why moringa is so highly valued.
Moringa Seed oil contains over 1,700 antioxidants
and is considered by experts to be one of the greatest cosmetic oils ever discovered.
In addition moringa oil contains:
- 4 times the vitamin A or Carrots - Vitamin A (Retinol) - Topical Vitamin A has been suggested to help build collagen fibers within the skin in addition to its more superficial exfoliating property. This is the basis for its use in minimizing the appearance of fine wrinkle lines.
- 0.5 times the vitamin C of orange. Vitamin C or ascorbic acid acts as an antioxidant and is considered vital in wound healing because it aids in stabilizing collagen. When applied topically, vitamin C can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and may lessen the severity of sunburns. Vitamin C is critical for wound repair, for any type of tissue maintenance, and that applies to your skin. Getting the right nutrients is vital for repairing skin and getting new healthy cells to replace the damaged ones.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E is another antioxidant that shows to have anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. When applied topically, vitamin E has been shown to improve moisturizing, softness and smoothness and also provides protection.
Moringa Oil Benefits:
- Delays the aging process
- Helps build collagen which improves skin conditions
- Natural Healing emollient(helps with dry,rough skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis)
- Protects your skin from environmental damage
- Helps improve scalp circulation (which aids in preventing hair loss)
For more information visit Kosia Naturals - Love Yourself